A bit of positivity, always a good way to start a piece.
- YES - we have finished our third album
- YES - we have sent the masters and artwork to manufacturing company
- YES - we have booked the digital release date for every platform
- YES - we are excited about all of this
- YES - we have had a great summer of festivals, special shows seeing how a lot of the new songs were received.
- YES - we have already got new brand new tunes on the go, that we will work into shows soon
- YES - we have a cracking set ready to go for this Sunday's set at the EH6 Festival
- YES - we have only one more gig (after this weekend) this year, and it is going to be a LONG set at Madhatters, Inverness on Saturday 16th December
A quick run down of the summer highlights...we got to play in some of our very favourite places, Almost Blue Dundee, Dreadnought Bathgate, Belladrum, supporting Miracle Glass Company and last but certainly not least Jocktoberfest at the Black Isle Brewery. A truly special summer, thank you to all who came to see us again, and also those that found their way into the Dixie Fried groove, we hope it is one you will enjoy for a long time.
We are desperate to get this album out as we have some great things happening all over it. We have invested everything we can to make it sound as good as we can. Spent many many hours pouring over every detail, from every note and drum beat, to artwork getting the right tone and angle, to even arguing over the bit rate that digital distributors will accept. We are very emotionally attached to this in making it the very best we can, and hope that transfers over to the music.
Release date will be announced in the next month, as we are busy working out some finer details to make it even more special for those that are with us on our journey to our THIRD ALBUM RELEASE !!!
As we have said right from the start...'Keep it Dixie y'all'