The first day after your world became one...
So here we are just one day after the world became a better place....
- third world hunger ceased to exist
- nuclear weapons turned out to be filled with laughing gas
- politicians on every continent hugged each other and said let's try and all work together
- poverty became a thing of the past when money became abolished
- the scientists of every country united in the goal to make space & time travel possible
- people the world over found themselves laughing at discrimination of all kinds, when it was established at long last we are all the same, but ever so slightly different, yet we all liked that
- and of course you got your hands on your digital copy of the brand new Dixie Fried album 'A Ways To Go' which makes the previous 6 statements pale into insignificance, obviously.
Now, you guys have had the chance to stream the album in full or purchase a physical copy from our own bandcamp page, for around 4 weeks...but the rest of the world were only given the chance yesterday when the album went live in all territories in all digital shops.
Some of the shops are iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, 7Digital, Rhapsody, deezer, simfy and many many others that we simply don't have all the links for (but if you click on any of those names it should take you direct) , if you find on any other digital store could you please send us a link.
If you do have the chance it would be a great help to ourselves if you could do a wee review of the album on any of the above sites, it really does help new comers take a punt on giving our music at least a fighting chance.
This weekend we are back to The Twa Tam's in Perth, back gigging and in one of the best small venues in Scotland, and we are one of the last nights before it goes under a major refurbishment. As always in there it is 100% free entry and this time we are playing with an amazing band called Dirty Diamond And The Gunslinger.
Please keep checking the events page, more gigs being added
Hope you are enjoying the album guys